Whether you are styling a coffee table, dresser or console, there seems to be one simple no-fail formula. One horizontal thing, my go to is a stack of books. Then, always add in something with a bit of height a vase with hydrangeas never fails. The bridging object should be the most interesting in the arrangement as it will give character to a space and often guide the direction of the room. Crystals are the perfect object to bridge the horizontal and vertical planes and also bring a story and energy that will intuitively guide the style choice of your room.
Which Crystals Go Where?
Amethyst has a calming energy and is one of the best crystal choices for your bedside table or meditation room.
Put Clear Quartz close to a natural light source to refract light throughout the home and get beautiful rainbows and light beams bouncing off the walls. A favourite amongst interior designers Clear Quartz is very versatile and works well in all open spaces.
Put Celestite in your study to help with manifesting new ideas.
Rose Quartz soothes and washes away the pain, disappointment and any other negative energies that might have closed your heart. Rose quartz is a master healer when it comes to all love related matters – whether it be self love or painful romantic love experiences. Rose quartz is the best feng shui crystal for any bedroom, be it an adult bedroom or a child’s bedroom.
Obsidian has strong protective energies and works to dispel negative energy. Put Obsidian near the front door or on hallway tables to benefit from their protective qualities.
Styling Crystals In The Home
- Keep natural stones or crystals as paperweights and bookends. Change the stones to fit in with the colours that suit your mood and interior style and colour palette.
- Use carved stone or crystal platters on tables to display candles, plants ornaments and décor on.
- Place crystals on the soil of potted plants or terrariums in your home. A cleansed crystal will help the plant to last longer as well as look divine.
- Keep a couple of stones on the windowsill or hallway table in plain sight. Set an intention for this stone and let it act as a reminder; Every time you look at your stone, remember to be mindful and conscious that your thoughts and actions are in line with your intentions.
- Put crystals by any tech devices in your home such as the home office or games/television area to offset their strong electromagnetic fields. Clear quartz is recommended, but it must be cleansed frequently.
Disconnect from the digital world and re connect with your spiritual self. Stoned Crystals provides a new and modern take on crystal healing that helps to create positive energies in oneself and Zen into the spaces around you.