Sahara Onyx Bowl
Sun Exposure: Safe
Water Exposure: Safe
Also known as Banded Calcite, Onyx is a soft stone. “Sahara” is a beautifully shaped bowl that includes hues of earthy browns, beiges and white. The intertwining neutral colours make this bowl extremely easy to style in any space. Use as a centrepiece on a dining or coffee table or hold items for your sacred space such as sage or palo santo sticks. We suggest using this bowl to host oysters over ice! Each of our Onyx Bowls is ethically sourced and handcrafted in Mexico.
Stoned Crystals Collections reflect the highest A Grade Quality crystals. Ethically Sourced from all over the world and cut by our Stoned Crystals Lapidarists.
STONED CORE COLLECTION
Stoned Crystals can be identified by the diamond transparent logo located at the base of our stones. This logo is assurance of it being a genuine Stoned A Grade Quality crystal.
59 × 36 × 12 cm
Styling & Placement
Styling & Placement
Crystals not only look beautiful when styled but also offer us a natural and unique centrepiece to any living space that promotes balance and calm.
Read our blog post about crystal styling and our three-step, no-fail formula to display your stones with style.
Crystals emit steady vibrations that help to create Balance within oneself and Zen into the spaces around us. It is for this reason that for thousands of years crystals have been used for their powerful healing properties.
In order to maintain positive energy for our crystals to perform at their best, it's important to make sure they are properly cleansed, charged and activated.
- For best results: Put your crystals out during the Full Moon, New Moon, Solstice or the Equinox for 24-48 hours to recharge their energy.
- Some crystals are safe to recharge under the sunlight. Read more information under the Crystal Information page
- You can also place your crystals on top of a larger crystal cluster or a crystal platter to recharge. The best crystals to use as a charging station are Selenite and Clear Quartz.
- Sit quietly holding your crystal, relax and initiate circular breathing.
- Set an intention for your crystal silently or aloud. (eg. I am down to earth and divinely connected’)
- And remember– What we think or believe about ourselves and the world, becomes our reality.
Natural & Unique
Stones are natural minerals each beautiful and unique in pattern and crystalline composure; therefore no two Stoned Crystals will ever be the same.
Please be aware as natural objects, their appearance can vary from the images shown and they may contain tiny fissures and pits. Please expect to find inclusions and beautiful markings within the crystal itself.
Our designs and crystal cuts are made to show the beauty of a crystalline structure rather than looking like glass. Please be aware that our products a hand-cut so they will never be completely ‘perfect’.