It is with great news that as of Saturday, October 30 2021, we will be re-opening our Flagship Shop to the public. Stoned Crystals have enacted measures to keep our staff, our crystals, and our customers safe.
Below we have outlined our COVID Safe Plan, which we here at Stoned Crystals, refer to as our Stoned Crystals Protection Promise. To access up to date information about Covid-19 via the DHHS website please click here.
Stoned Crystals Protection Promise
FLAGSHIP RETAIL LOCATION
As of Friday 29th October 2021, the Victorian Government announced the easing of several restrictions. Our Flagship Shop doors have re-opened to the public! We will continue to do our best to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- We regularly clean and sanitise our store, as well as the crystals on our tables after each use.
- We are allowing a limit of 4-6 customers inside at a time. This is due to the sizing of our store.
- Sanitiser is available to customers and staff throughout the store.
- Our employees are to continue to wear masks unless exempt from doing so.
ONLINE PRESENCE & LIVE SALES
Our Live Sales on Instagram are categorised under ‘Film and media production sector guidance’ and can continue for the purpose of internet publishing and broadcasting.
Under these restrictions, it states that face masks or coverings are not required, due to the need for clear enunciation and visibility of the mouth, whilst broadcasting. However, we will be applying our Protection Promise to meet all other requirements.
Online shopping through our website and direct messages on Instagram with our Crystal Concierge will continue with no disruptions.
CLICK & COLLECT
Our “Click & Collect” service is now available to any residence – the 5km limit has now been lifted.
Select the ‘Click and Collect delivery option at checkout if you wish to come to pick up your purchase at our shop. Our team will contact you via phone, email or Direct Instagram message once your order has been fulfilled and is ready for collection. Alternatively, you can call us on 03 9024 0105, or Direct Message our Crystal Concierge.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
To get your crystals to you as safely as possible, we have increased our shipping timeframes. Please allow 24 hours for your items to ‘quarantine’ prior to being fulfilled, this is in addition to our regular shipping & handling time frames. Click here to see any additional shipping delays that may affect you.
As a part of our Protection Promise, we have also introduced sanitising stations for each packing station, where your products and packages are sanitised prior to shipping.
All Express orders will be prioritised and will be fulfilled following our standard Express Shipping timeframes, which can be viewed here.
Due to the high volume of parcels being delivered by AusPost, we ask that you please be patient with your order. The most recent Australia Post updates can be found here.
- Use the tracking tool to keep up to date with your delivery timeframes.
- Express Post remains the fastest and most reliable option to receive your delivery by the expected delivery date.
As we cannot hold responsibility for any delays made by AusPost, we encourage you to lodge a query here in the event your parcel is significantly delayed or missing in transit.
OUR EMPLOYEES & WORKSPACE
Our Employees at Stoned Crystals are very valuable to us, each and every one of them have a special place in our business and we are very fortunate to not only continue to offer them employment but that they too have chosen to be a part of our Stoned Crystals ‘family’.
To ease the stress that Covid-19 can bring, as well as limit the possibility of risk to our team, we have also implemented the required measures in our Protection Promise, some of which include;
- Have a COVID Safe Plan (Stoned Crystals Protection Promise) in place that is regularly updated
- Ensure that any workers that can work from home are able to do so.
- Collect records of all workers, subcontractors, customers and clients attending the work premises for 15 minutes or longer
- One worker per four square metres of enclosed workspace or in shared areas
- Ensure that workers are in good health – workers cannot work if they are unwell and employers must not require workers with symptoms to work
- If your worker is unwell, send them home and direct them to be tested. They must stay home until they have their result
- Report any positive cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) to DHHS, Worksafe, Health and Safety Representatives, and notify your workforce
- Regularly clean your facilities, shared spaces and provide additional cleaning supplies
- Undertake risk assessments for cleaning and the potential closure of your workplace in certain situations
For any further enquiries relating to Stoned Crystals continued operation during Covid-19, please email our Crystal Concierge team here.
Stay safe x